• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

supplies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker2

54 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm traveling in Greensboro, NC and am looking for black powder supplies. Looking for percussion caps, round balls and black powder for a cap and ball revolver.

Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated.
William Alexander

So I turned on the "Google Foo" as my wife calls it and put in "Greensboro, nc black powder" (without the ""). The first link returned was Gander Mountain (http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/storelocator.cgi?r=storeDetails&storeID=336). Give them a call. I saw Hornady round ball (50 cal) but no pistol stuff. I could have missed it though.

Not sure how close this is.

Parks and Son, Inc.
234 Bingham & Parks Road
Advance, NC 27006-9415
336-998-8182, Fax: 336-998-2696

There is Ledfords Gunshop in Hickory, or Duncans in N. Wilkesboro. Ledfords is a neat shop, lots of accessories...Bud

Parks is east of Greensboro, not far. They are a wholesale supplier, not retail, but they may sell to individuals who show up. That Gander MTN. is kind of a small one, not alot of BP supplies, they do have a good fishing department though.

Nifeman said:
There is Ledfords Gunshop in Hickory, or Duncans in N. Wilkesboro. Ledfords is a neat shop, lots of accessories...Bud
I will be back there in a week.

PS Any clubs in the area?

William Alexander

Ghettogun said:
Parks is east of Greensboro, not far. They are a wholesale supplier, not retail, but they may sell to individuals who show up. That Gander MTN. is kind of a small one, not alot of BP supplies, they do have a good fishing department though.

Looked them up, wholesale only. :(

Thanks

William Alexander

Tinker2 said:
Nifeman said:
I will be back there in a week.

PS Any clubs in the area?

William Alexander
The only one I know of is in Fuquay Varina (south of Raleigh). I got a bud who holds the Southeastern Primitive rondy on his property for the last 2 yrs. and I heard him say it's going to be held on his land the next 2 as well. If you shoot me a PM I can fill you in better...Bud

Latest posts

Back