• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swede Snaplock, oh my what a cool lock ... and such a BIG girl!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Huzzah! She shoots, she fires and with that BIG true 75-cal ball and 80+ grain charges, she kicks like a mule, even though hangs out there well at 10-pounds. She's a 46" barreled 77-cal EARLY musket. The stock design and workmanship is just superb and the lock mechanism is unique as all get out! She has a looooong throw when you cock her back! The 'safety' if you will, is to keep the 'manual' pan cover closed and the frizzen rocked forward out of battery.

I am the lucky 'current' owner (@TobJohn is next in line ... ) of this wonderful piece that @rickystl had built and I indebted to him forever in that regard, plus even more so for his friendship!

IMG_1508.jpeg

IMG_2649.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

IMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_2629.jpeg

IMG_2613.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg

IMG_2615.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back