• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C is GREAT!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsr

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass on a great experience I had with Thompson Center. I have a 50 cal T/C Hawken I bought new 10 years ago, and have hunted deer with it all those years with great success. Last year, I missed quite a few deer that I shouldn't have. I tried resighting it during mid-season, but couldn't get a good group. At the end of the season (I did get 4 deer even though it wasn't shooting right) I pack it up and sent it in to T/C with a note telling them my problem, what loads and projectiles I use, and to go over it, do whatever it needs, and let me know the costs, and I'd take care of it. About 3 weeks later, my gun shows up with a note that they reworked the bore, adjusted my set trigger, and test shot it using the same load(90 gr Pyrodex) and bullet(320 gr maxiball) that I use. No bill or even a freight charge. I can't say enough about this company. Shot it for the first time, 2 weeks ago during early muzzleloader season, here in Iowa, and dropped a nice doe from 55 yds, hitting it exactly where I aimed. Thanks T/C! PS, I forgot to mention they even replaced my ramrod. :thumbsup:

Same experience here...and on some expensive items too...their support is second to none in the industry.

I'm with ya on this. I've had a very good experiance with T/C. I own a .50 cal Hawkin and a .54 Renegade. The fly broke in the lock of the Hawkin and I cracked the stock on the Renegade. I called them up and tryed to order parts. The cust. service guy says to send them in and they will replace them, which I proceed to explain that both guns came from pawn shops. He said no matter we take care of customers and had me put the broken lock on the gun with the broken stock and send it to them and they would take care of it. I did, they did and had it back to me in time for deer season. Class act. Bernie

Boy this is good to read. I just bought a TC Hawkens rifle 50 Cal. Good to know the company will be there if I have problems. I can't wait until Sat. to shoot this rifle.

Back