• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C SERVICE ON A OLDER LOCK HAMMER UPGRADE

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolf5347

40 Cal.
Reaction score
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/lonewolf5347/P1040008.jpg
I just got back my lock to off the 54 cal. kit gun Renegade flinter I sent in on Monday,was shocked the big brown truck (ups)was not there it was a white truck(fed ex) that return the lock.
I just ask for the Hammer upgrade on the flinter seem the lock on the Renegade had the old style that hit low on the frizzen,took 4 days for them to return the lock
NOW THAT IT EXCELLENT SERVICE

I just got back my lock to off the 54 cal. kit gun Renegade flinter I sent in on Monday,was shocked the big brown truck (ups)was not there it was a white truck(fed ex) that return the lock.
I just ask for the Hammer upgrade on the flinter seem the lock on the Renegade had the old style that hit low on the frizzen,took 4 days for them to return the lock
NOW THAT IT EXCELLENT SERVICE

That's the experience I've always had...don't know of another company with better service

lonewolf,
Glad they got you fixed up OK. T/C has always been great to deal with. All the best...
Gil

I just sent in my 54 TC hawken lock for the same reason as you. I mailed it out three days ago so it should have gotten there today. I am guessing that it will be returned to me next week.All I hear is good from that company so far.

Stormtrooper,

I need to send my Renegade lock back for the upgrade. I have a one-month window of Oct 22 to Nov 28 to get it there and back again. I would appreciate your letting us know your turnaround time during this busy season.

Jimbo

Back