• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC barrels interchangeable ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buggybuilder

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a .54 TC Renegade. I know where there is a TC .50 Hawken barrel for $ cheap. Can this be made to fit with only minor work? If so, what?

If the barrel is a bargain, you may want to buy it anyway. In the future you might come across a deal on a rusty bore T/C Hawken in .45,.50, or a newer Investarms Hawken with 15/16th barrel channel. The real old Investarms Hawken are a bit different in the lockplate and a T/C barrel will not swap in. This may only apply to the older Investarms with plain, "not engraved" lockplates.

Or you could offer the .50 barrel for sale here in the Classified's. :grin:

I'm new to this website and I see comments that I could get a GM drop-in barrel for some TC's. Do they offer them for the Renegade and can I just get a slow twist for round balls?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of a guy that put a 15/16 gmb in a tc renegade. He said there is only 1/32 on a sidedifference. hE SAID IT SHOOTS LIKE A DREAM!!

Everything shoots like a dream in the hands of the guy who paid money for it.

Back