• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD TC NewEnglander 50cal and 12ga- SOLD pending funds

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wodje96

32 Cal
Reaction score
50 cal TC New Englander with 12ga barrel (nib) removable choke. As far as I can tell neither has been fired and are as new. comes with the bags of sg wads too. $475 tyd conus. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• rfle and sg 1.jpg
    rfle and sg 1.jpg
    174.5 KB
  • sg barl.jpg
    sg barl.jpg
    95.7 KB
Last edited:
I got a good deal on it and it's just collecting dust, it needs to be used by someone.

Your very kind to pass the deal on. Nt only a good price but not too often do we see a NIB TC anything offered up! Im suffering here not buying it....I could sell my......? OH Lord help me!

Just to pass this on for the sport,let CM Hutchins have it. I have 6 now,gotta stop LOL! If He does not want it ,I will gladly buy it. Thanks.

Well.... just barely missin this one I just did a buy it now on GB...... sorry I thought I better get while the getting a good :)

Just bought one from track of the wolf. They had a decent price and I pulled the trigger. These are very nice sidelocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back