• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Replacement sights

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strask

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a set of the old partridge style sights that TC use to put on the renegades and the pa hunters?? I picked up a TC PA hunter in flint real cheap from a guy but it has fiber optics on it :youcrazy: . I really like the flat top style not the bead style that TC now uses. Any help would be appreciated :grin:

I have a set that I could part with. They are attached to a complete Renegade! :haha:

I have a set of sights called California Sights. I is a semi-buckhorn that mounts w/ the 2 T/C screws and a post front. The Gun Works (.com) sells them. They come either thin or thick blades and rear slots. The rear is adjustable. Item# 15180 thin & 15200 thick. They say they will NOT fit early T/Cs. I got mine years ago from TOW ( not in the newer catalog) and they are not adjustable. Might be worth a look. Bill/Oregon

OOPS ! Well, I kept reading and---TGW also has non-adj.---and cheaper. Adj.=$35/Non=$18--- Bill

Digger contact Fox Ridge Outfitters because people are sending in the old rifles to be outfitted with the new ones so they show up now and again. Remember though the Pennsylvania and other such rifles have a 15/16 barrel as does the Hawken and the Renegade has a 1" so don't get stuck with the wrong sized sights :shocked2:

Back