• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Senica??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sekiar

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I know someone here can tell me if my TC is actually a Senica. No where, that I can see, is the name Senica on the barrel. It is a .36 caliber with set triggers and a joy to shoot. I purchased it sever years ago in a local pawn shop thinking that it was a Senica, however after searching here I'm not sure if it is a Senica or a Cherokee...doesn't matter either way just curious. Been pulling out a number of my muzzleloaders from the safe wher most have set unused for way too long so may have a few more ?? later on. Way back when I hunted I killed three squirrels with one of my H&A .45 caliber underhammer guns and that was back in about 1963. I've have shot a lot of guns since then but mostly modern smokeless ones. But that is going to change right now. Thanks, Charles in NW Arkansas.

Send me an email and I will email you a picture of a Seneca Rifle. I have a Seneca in 36 cal and it is a tack driver with 30grains Goex 3F .018 windex patch and Hornady 000 buckshot .350 dia. I hope that the info helps. My email is [email protected]
BPWRL

o how i wish that t/c still made the seneca, i would buy the .36 and mite even get the .45 cal. it seems like they made a lot but they are so hard to get these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! It's a Senica fur sure. Now to get out and shoot it..soon. Cheers, Charles

Latest posts

Back