• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tenn e see uns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Saturday is the day we've been wait in' on. Keep your powder dry and Good Luck to ya all. :thumbsup:

I'm more excited this year than I have been in years as this will be my first season toting a flintlock rifle. Like SMO said, come on Saturday!

Jeff

yep can't wait...hopefully posting some pics soon.Trying to decide which FL to use first

makeumsmoke said:
Good luck smo!...2 weeks to go for us.(wis)

Yep, Nov.18th for us here in Alabama. I wish they would give us a weekend, instead its Monday thru Friday with regular gun season starting Nov.22nd.

Located 12 fresh scrapes last week end 4 within shootin' distance of one of my stands pulled trail cam card on one cam located within 40 yards of my stand had a spike ,4pt & two 8 pts show up in the last two weeks. Several pics with em chasin' does. Green fields surrounded with white & red oaks loaded with acorns. Should be a good year :thumbsup:

Lots of booms and checked numerous hunters. Not a side hammer in the bunch. I did answer a poaching call on muzzleloader hunters starting a week early. Found those guys and they had 7 squirrels and one smooth rifle and one rabbit ear percussion. Awesome day there! I got lots of good tips for my .62 as well.

Back