• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tent makers still in business?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought about getting a bell back wedge. RK lodges looked good so I called only to find them out of business even though they still had a website. I know Panther is out also and I have bought several from them over the years. I think Red Hawk is still going as well as ccsutlery. What options might I be missing for a 9x9 7 tall bell back?

Thought about getting a bell back wedge. RK lodges looked good so I called only to find them out of business even though they still had a website. I know Panther is out also and I have bought several from them over the years. I think Red Hawk is still going as well as ccsutlery. What options might I be missing for a 9x9 7 tall bell back?
Tentsmiths has a new owner - hopefully they will keep the quality up to the former owners standards.

Back