• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Terminology Help?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwhitacre

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have been looking around for style information and came across the term Early Virginia step wrist. Can anyone educate me on the meaning of step wrist?
Thanks, :hmm:

33604.jpg

looks like this.

Wowzers Rich, Where did ya get that rifle at. That sure is a nice one. Is that one you built?
Don

lennowenoxie said:
Wowzers Rich, Where did ya get that rifle at. That sure is a nice one. Is that one you built?
Don

ha ha ha- I am going to bust a gut thinking that maybe I could build something that fine. That's an original jaeger at the[url] hermannhistorica.de[/url] auction house. If you want to see some incredible work, look at their auction catalogues #48 and #47. I think this is the one has a triangular bored barrel and I am not kidding!

33604_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back