• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thanks for sharing your hunts.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvbuckbuster

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone who shares their hunts and pictures. I know everyone who shoots muzzle loaders doesn't hunt but it does add to those who do. Like reading the details of the stalk and loads used. :hatsoff:

I like reading the stories just 'cause I'm nosey. :grin: It really is enjoyable to be able to share in others' hunts though.

Sharing our hunts makes it possible to convince the opponents of ML hunting that it realy works.So these stories are the best marketing for our case! :thumbsup:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Most of what I think about is related to hunting and muzzleloaders anyway... well at least what I can talk about in public... :haha: :redface:

I enjoy both reading and telling hunting stories. :thumbsup:

Back