• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ther're back

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEARL

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Second time in 5 days these does have been beside my house. Maybe I should put a food plot there for them.
I think they are coming around because I didn't get a deer last season and they are rubbing it in. :blah:
013.jpg

I love to see them year round...have you given any thought to putting out a salt block?

I keep a salt block at the edge of the treeline in my back yard...have deer wandering through all the time.
Bucks have reformed in their bachelor groups here since the rut and there were 2 forkies and a 6 pointer 20yds outside the kitchen window night before last...

I thought all deer " Feared " you?? Don't they realize who you are?? :rotf: I haven't seen a deer or even a deer track around my outfit--ever-- except for the dead deer hanging in the garage of course.. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, I crack myself up :v Leebone

Mine are back too Vearl, they aren't rubbing it in. I think they're looking for one of their own! :grin:
DSCN1163.jpg

Robby

Really would love to put a food plot in.
Even though I live on an acreage, I am still in the city limits of OKC ( 21 miles to downtown). Can't discharge a weapon in city limits. ( Blew away my plans for a firing range)
Might have to buy one of the new fangled crossbows to be able to hunt around here.
They are fun to watch. Not spooky or nothing. Can walk up to about 75 ft to them, before they leave.

Back