• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This looks like a good place....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmetucker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
...to learn a few things. May even have a little to offer.

I have loved the firelock (irrationally so) since I was a wee chap. Many of you folks seem similarly afflicted.

Right now, my love is for the weapons (longrifle, smoothbore, or pistol; martial or civilian). I have not yet obtainted my first piece of living history costume, but the thought has started crossing my mind.

Look forward to joining in the discussions.

Living history costume. I'm a slob who enjoys shooting and my appearance is secondary to the fun of shooting. You're way ahead of me. :master:

...to learn a few things. May even have a little to offer.

Welcome Ammodramus:

Everyone has something to offer, it goes with being human, don't know how Zonie got around that loophole...

He's alien, you know...

Yep, he's from the planet Meep-Zorp, in the Orion's belt quadrant...

He has six layer eyelids, that's so he can shoot those shiny inlayed rifles of his...

So Ammodramus, you're a Wildlife Biologist?

Lots of wild life down there during spring break... :winking:

Ammodramus,
welcome to the forum glad you decided to join us!
by all means join in when ever you can that's what makes this forum what it is :imo:
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :thumbsup:

Ammodramus : Welcome To The Camp ! !
Glad you found us !! You'll find alot about firearms here.
I enjoy my Black Powder rifles. I have a T/C 54cal Hawkens percussion rifle and a T/C 50cal Hawkens flintlock rifle. I just got the flintlock. Looking forward to shooting that rifle. Good Luck in enjoying shooting your rifles. And enjoy
yourself here at the Camp. There's alot of information here.
Have fun, and Take Care !! Mtn-Man2u :)

Back