• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

This Years Muzzleloader Deer.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halftail

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Another Hunting season has come and is almost over for me anyway.I did manage a respectable 6 point with the T/C New Englander 50 cal.
DeerCam08009.jpg

tHE .490 Ball passed right on through and took a section of Ribbone with it into the chest cavity.Completely demolishing the Lungs and Heart.
DeerCam08014.jpg

He ran 30 yards with his tail down before Piling up into the tree.Not a Big Monster but quite even.
DeerCam08015.jpg

Hello from Germany!

Congrats and Waidmanns Heil from here. Very well done. What rifle did you use and how far was the buck away? :thumbsup:

Regards

Kirrmeister

Kirrmeister said:
Hello from Germany!

Congrats and Waidmanns Heil from here. Very well done. What rifle did you use and how far was the buck away? :thumbsup:

Regards

Kirrmeister

The gun was a T/C New Englander and it was 50 yards away.Broadside to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope not a word... We may have to do a search and recover my gun mission :rotf:

That will put a grin on your face that will last until next fall. Congradulations.
PJC

Niice! Grats Halftail. :thumbsup:

If RC has gotten lost, he's been gone long enough to trek all the way to Canada. :hmm: :haha:

Swamp Rat said:
If RC has gotten lost, he's been gone long enough to trek all the way to Canada. :hmm: :haha:
OH MY GOD !...........say it ain't so :surrender: :surrender:

soggy said:
Swamp Rat said:
OH MY GOD !...........say it ain't so :surrender: :surrender:
Oh no....The next Ol' Buck I'll bump into will moren n likely have a "New Yark" Accent..... :shake:

Latest posts

Back