• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Thompson Center Hawken Peep Sight

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a TC brand peep sight for my Hawken 50 cal. Specifically the one that mounts on the tang without drilling holes. Price range $100 to $200.

1681006738207.png

Looking for a TC brand peep sight for my Hawken 50 cal. Specifically the one that mounts on the tang without drilling holes. Price range $100 to $200.

View attachment 213671
As long as you have the older style T/C tang with the third hole already drilled and tapped you will not be required to drill any holes to mount this sight.

You are good on not having to drill then. There is a TC vernier tang sight on eBay right now at 105 with two days left. Hope this helps. By the way looking for a rear sight for a .54 renegade .834 hole spacing if you possibly know of one.

View attachment 213671
It's Not the TC peep, but I bought the Lymen 57 SML Peep Sight, for my Investarms Bridger Hawken, a few days ago on Amazon for $107. It will mount right on your TC Hawkens, existing tang without any modifications needed. Hopefully this information helps you out.

View attachment 213671
David I Just ordered one of these, Pedersoli Ghost Tang Peep Sights, a few days ago from Taylor & Company for $104 shipped. Here is a picture. I ordered this Pedersoli sight, even though I already have the Lymen 57 SML Peep Sight on the way. It looks a lot like the old Thompson Center Tang Peep Sight, & from the reviews ive read, it's a lot more robust.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230512-090718~2.png
    Screenshot_20230512-090718~2.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 0
Handsome sight!
I find sights to be fascinating, and sometimes, rising to works of mechanical art.

Back