• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thor bullets

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought a barrel sizing kit for the thor bullet line to shoot in a hunt this year they come with bullet sizes 500,501,502,503 i think, my inline ruger shoots the .501 bullet after pushing them down tha barrel to find the propper fit. I like the preformance I get out of it and want to use it in one of my Renegade rifles same 50 cal. I cant take out the breech plug to push the wrong sizes out so I wonder if any body has slugged the barrel of one or knows about the seze of the Thompson 50 cal is. I guess I can push them down ontop of a charge and shoot them out to figure it out. any help would be appreciated.

I bought a barrel sizing kit for the thor bullet line to shoot in a hunt this year they come with bullet sizes 500,501,502,503 i think, my inline ruger shoots the .501 bullet after pushing them down tha barrel to find the propper fit. I like the preformance I get out of it and want to use it in one of my Renegade rifles same 50 cal. I cant take out the breech plug to push the wrong sizes out so I wonder if any body has slugged the barrel of one or knows about the seze of the Thompson 50 cal is. I guess I can push them down ontop of a charge and shoot them out to figure it out. any help would be appreciated.
Unfortunately, what you are asking is beyond the scope of this forum based on the Forum Rules. Please check with our sister site Modern Muzzleloader Muzzleloading Forum for help with your project.

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back