• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Todays hunt photos.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dog and me made a 300yd retrieve of a woodcock today! Glad I watched and marked it....good dog, she soon got wind of it :thumbsup:

Pheasants.

It's just to much fun for a feller....

Britsmoothy.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nice pics.That's what it's all about.A dog a gun and game,oh' yea and a big smile.Griz

Congratulations! :hatsoff:

Wonderful day! Thanks for sharing it!

Silex

Seems like a gold mine of game where you hunt...an outstanding day afield all the way around !
:hatsoff:

Never get tired of seeing the photos you post of your hunts and ole Sprockey! She always seems to be checking out the locale! Good dog is right! :thumbsup:

Wes/Tex said:
Never get tired of seeing the photos you post of your hunts and ole Sprockey! She always seems to be checking out the locale! Good dog is right! :thumbsup:
She is hunting nuts and I have often stop here going into a charge....glad I trained her to a whistle!
She retrieved a huge fox the other day too!

B.

Sounds like the perfect pal for hunting trips. You're a lucky man to have such a well trained companion for your adventures in the woods! :hatsoff:

Back