• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tom Watson jr

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello All Have any of you heard of a gun builder by the name of Tom Watson jr out of Florida. I had him build my totw Jim Bridger hawken kit back in 2002. He did a first rate job on all aspects an I still have it an will not part with it an there in lies the problem. I have a cousin who wants mine or wants Tom to build him one the same way. I build a few guns myself but have never built a hawken an dont want to tackle it anyway so we have tried all the old phone numbers with 0 results. I sent a letter to the old address an it was returned. He wants Tom to build it so if anyone knows he would really like the contact info. Thanks in advance Wattlebuster

Hello All Have any of you heard of a gun builder by the name of Tom Watson jr out of Florida. I had him build my totw Jim Bridger hawken kit back in 2002. He did a first rate job on all aspects an I still have it an will not part with it an there in lies the problem. I have a cousin who wants mine or wants Tom to build him one the same way. I build a few guns myself but have never built a hawken an dont want to tackle it anyway so we have tried all the old phone numbers with 0 results. I sent a letter to the old address an it was returned. He wants Tom to build it so if anyone knows he would really like the contact info. Thanks in advance Wattlebuster
I just bought a Watson Hawken at auction; 9/21/2024. springfield art

Back