• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tomahawk Handle End Cap's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since there's so many Hawk-a-holic's on here i thought i'd share my techniqe of adding end cap's to Tomahawk handle's
mypictures2019.jpg

Pretty self eplanatory and easy to do if your starting with a new handle
mypictures2020.jpg

Thread em in with some epoxy and start shaping
mypictures1505.jpg

Till you end up with what you want,those are ceiling screw's used for like swag lamp chain's and such,you can get em at any hardware store 1/4 x 20 nc on one end wood screw on the other Have Fun :thumbsup:

mckutzy said:
cool idea, are these blocks steel or they cast pewter?
mckutzy,i tried pewter and that big of a piece in pewter made it to heavy so i started using aluminum,you can etch it in acid and it gives it a nice aged patina

Just showed your neat idea to my hawk-a-holic son and he is already gathering material to start a project. Thanks for sharing! :bow:

jwc said:
Just showed your neat idea to my hawk-a-holic son and he is already gathering material to start a project. Thanks for sharing! :bow:
Go forth my son and create Purdy Handle's to insure safe passage thru hostile territory's :thumbsup:
Thank's jwc

Flights are cheap right now. Book you one and come on out. Utah is hot right now but it'll cool down this fall.

Bring an extra hawk with you and you stay free at my place! :grin:

I just might have sunrise at that very spot with my J. Browning Mtn rifle in the morning before the heat kicks in and the honeydo list starts.

BLM land is great ...wide open...lots of room to roam and shoot.

Just give me a heads up when you want to come out.

Steve

StevePrice2 said:
Flights are cheap right now. Book you one and come on out. Utah is hot right now but it'll cool down this fall.

Bring an extra hawk with you and you stay free at my place! :grin:

I just might have sunrise at that very spot with my J. Browning Mtn rifle in the morning before the heat kicks in and the honeydo list starts.

BLM land is great ...wide open...lots of room to roam and shoot.

Just give me a heads up when you want to come out.

Steve
Tempting very Tempting :thumbsup:

Back