• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tomahawk Handle End Cap's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you move them photobucket pis to a different album, or rename them, or pretty much anything else, it does that. Sometimes it just does that anyway...

Ain't technology a blast,make's me me drive a Poll Hammer right thru the Hard drive,Got em back any way's i ain't touchin nuthin this time
mypictures2020.jpg

mypictures2019.jpg

mypictures2018.jpg

Yeah i know i'm a dunce this is what your can look forward to after all your hard work shaping them
mypictures1505.jpg

mypictures1575.jpg

THEY'ER REAL PURDY IN DAMASCUS TOOO,MAYBE NEXT ONE I DO I'LL SAVE SOME PIC'S OF IT :cursing:

Yesterday I drove down to Steve's place for a visit and spent most of the day hanging around the shop with him. Let me tell ya, that ol' boy knows his stuff! :bow:

Steve showed me how to forge a tomahawk head. Then he helped me forge one too. Watching him work and listening to him talk was very educational, interesting, and I had a real good time. I learned so much stuff I probably already forgot half of it. :haha: (So, Steve, don't be surprised if I call ya up and ask you what you said about something.)

We did spend some time throwing hawks at his ol' dead tree and just shooting the bull, but the day was over before I knew it.

Before I left Steve showed me how he puts those sweet end caps on a handle. He sent me home with a started handle to finish later and put on the head he helped me forge. :thumbsup: I can only hope it turns out well enough to do him justice. I got some work cut out for me. :wink: :grin:

Thanks for everything Steve! :hatsoff:

paulvallandigham said:
Where does Steve Live? Its not in his bio.

Paul,
Sorry but I don't think it would be proper to answer that on the forum. Maybe you should send him a PT. :v

Back