• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tomahawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since we're talking about tomahawks I thought I'd show you the hawk that I made last week. I had never made one before. I forged it out of a railroad spike. I was kind of pleased with the way it turned out. I think it would look good with a curley maple handle. I just had an old hickory handle but I might replace it with a maple one.
tomahawk1.jpg

tomahawk2.jpg

tomahawk3.jpg

Great looking hawk. very well done and I'm a sucker for unique which that one definitely is.
Ron

I like it! Was it your intent to make the flat end look like a deer hoof? I like that feature.

Wow, that's cool. I've seen knives made from spikes before but that's the first hawk I've seen. I like it alot, good job. :thumbsup:

wow great Idea,
this is sweet , and yes I would be proud too...
awesome my man!
A Loyalist Dawg :hatsoff:

Back