• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Total recall!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Years ago I bought a Pedersoli slugger, a cylinder bored double with express type sights on the center rib.
Being slightly more stupid back then than now I sold it!
Last week I noticed a few year old one for sale at a bagain price just 40 miles or so away, I could not resist the urge.

I have been putting it through it's paces and enjoying every minute :hatsoff:

aprilshowers013.jpg

Brits.

good stuf brits! :thumbsup: great shot of your dog and gun with game!

CHEERS!

Brit...Nice job on the picture!
aprilshowers013.jpg

Sure looks a lot like my 10ga.

What cal-ga. is it?

They are a good shooting machine.. :thumbsup:Now my Nephew "Click-Boom"is looking for one.

IMG_0915.jpg

Britsmoothy said:
...a Pedersoli slugger, a cylinder bored double with express type sights on the center rib.

Exposing my ignorance (again), I wasn't aware of that model. But it's appealing in many ways for my uses.

That's all I need.... Another gun on my wish list! :rotf:

Thanks, I think!

makeumsmoke said:
Brit...Nice job on the picture!
aprilshowers013.jpg

Sure looks a lot like my 10ga.

What cal-ga. is it?

They are a good shooting machine.. :thumbsup:Now my Nephew "Click-Boom"is looking for one.

IMG_0915.jpg

12g sorry. I had a 10g of theirs a few years ago, a straight grpped one. I shot it alot!

Does yours have the rear sight?

B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does yours have the rear sight?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No......Front bead only..breach plug to muzzle 30"
015.jpg

happy shooting...dan

Back