• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Track of the Wolf .32 maxi mold, question please..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kylongrifle

40 Cal.
Reaction score
hey guys, a question..I have been borrowing my wifes papaw's TC .32 maxi mold for casting..I have a .32 Cherokee and the 1-30 barrel loves em'..Well Ive always been the type that hates to borrow something too much so Id like to get my own..Well we all know how much original TC .32 maxi molds normall sell for..Ive been watching them for a couple years and generally $100+..Track of the Wolf has their version that's a six banger..which would be great..Im somewhat concerned about the size though...I was told by one person(the only that had measured one apparently) that the TOW mold drops their bullet at about .322....The TC mold Im using drops at about .326..Ive had issues with a lyman maxi mold dropping undersized like this too with poor results..My TC .50 maxis are about .508, the lyman dropped at about .503..Less accurate and didn't seat as well so you can see my concern..Has anyone got this TOW mold, if so what does it drop and has it shot well in your rifle..Thanks for your time!

Back