• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Traditions St. Louis hawkin 50 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartanbuck24

32 Cal
Reaction score
Brand new fouled 1 time traditions St. Louis hawken. I carved a bear paw in the stock and it’s not perfect but will be a great starter rifle and will definitely be a good shooter.asking $250 + shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpeg
    IMG_0455.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0454.jpeg
    IMG_0454.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0453.jpeg
    IMG_0453.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0452.jpeg
    IMG_0452.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0471.jpeg
    IMG_0471.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
For someone who wants to get started with a very decent hunting rifle at an extremely fair price this is a good deal. If all functions as it should, these things are accurate killers with round balls or conicals. The unfinished kit itself, in my local sporting good store, costs considerably more than this shipped. I own one of these built by another member and it is reliable and accurate. Same with the Woodsman factory version. No snob appeal, but they put meat on the table. Very reliable ignition as well. I use Triple Seven and standard #11s in mine with zero hiccups.
I can't vouch for the seller, but if it checks out to a buyers content, this is a good way to get started. I can't see well enough from the pictures how clean the build is, but these aren't collectors for another 200 years anyway.
Good luck on this, Spartan in Hobson.
SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back