• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tresco loading/cleaning rods

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naphtali

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Excluding House of Muskets, where can I buy Tresco stainless steel rods - for .45-caliber and up, also rods satisfactory for smaller bores?

Several suppliers carry them. Check the suppliers listed under the LINKS section of this forum, located towards the top of the index page, under " Member Resources. All the links there will take you to the supplier's website, and catalog. Most have a quick search feature you can use to look for SS cleaning rods. Treso is one of the long time manufacturers of this product.

I bought a 44"x1/4" Treso rod from Starr. It was listed
at $28.35 but with shipping, insurance, "special packaging to avoid breakage" it ended up costing
$45.30 .

Its a once in a lifetime investment, if you don't run over it with a car, and bend it, or kink it, so its worth the cost.

not a tresco, but i bought a stainless rod from cain`s, that i like very well, many different sizes

I bought mine from Track of the Wolf. At least I'm pretty sure they were Tresco, the labels are gone now from the ends of both.

Back