• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trick Shots

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weasel

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I have split a ball on an axe head and cut a couple of cards one of my favorites is a bowling pin swinging from a limb at fifty yards the target i want to hit is a steel buffalo at four hundred yards i have seen guys do it but i ran out of powder tryin
weasel

Have you ever done any "Trick Shots" with a muzzleloader?

I allways wanted to split a round ball by shooting at an axe, but I would more than likely shoot the axe handle.
rolleyes.gif

I seen on American Shooter, this man did controled ricochet shots, he bounced a bullet off of two cast iron skillets and hit the target.

What cool shot have you done?

Musketman,
Went to a bacon/novelty shoot this summer and managed to shoot cards in half four times in one day. Shot at twenty yards usin' my .54 percussion. My theory is bigger ball, better chance. Had a split ball axe set up and only managed to hit that once. Go figure
rolleyes.gif

tuffy

Latest posts

Back