• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Try this smart people out there!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sit in a chair. Raise your right foot off of the ground and start moving it in a clockwise circle. Now raise your right hand and draw an imaginary number six with your index finger. Your foot will change direction counter-clockwise.

NOT MY IDEA. Got this from friend. No value at all. Just bizzare.

Mooskeetman: He said rotate "yer foot" in a circle. He did NOT tell ye to rotate "that" in a circle! Sides, "that" wer makin such a small circle Ah couldn't tell which war it wer rotatin, if at all!

At reminds me o the time Ah were in English class. The teature wer talkin about a "dangling participle" an Ah thought "now thar's somethin Ah nos about!" altho at that time o my life wit all tham whoremones a chargin around in me, "it" didn't spend much time a dangling at all.
Then she went on ta talk bout some sort of word a hangin out somewhar. As ye can see, Ah didn't do much more listening, what with Amy's new red sleevless blouse two desks up an a row over.

Mooskeetman: He said rotate "yer foot" in a circle. He did NOT tell ye to rotate "that" in a circle! Sides, "that" wer makin such a small circle Ah couldn't tell which war it wer rotatin, if at all!

ZONIE:
Mrs. Mooskeetman said she isa gonna come down thar and scratch all your purdy muzzleloaders you'd be a postin' if'n you keep'n makin' fun of her little circle maker... :winking:

Zonie You better behave or you will have a lot of sanding to do. Rocky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back