• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Turkey - Mloader hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyFlintlock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Slipped out w/ol Bessie and SMOKED one at 15 yards on Saturday after 30 minutes of him HAMMERING to my calls and a few quick moves. Love that smoke drifting down the valley after the shot.

WessV_2013_zps5e5fa130.jpg

Ky_zpsd3d9fa90.jpg

Took my buddy out and worked a bird 1/2 mile off, barely could hear him. He moved in and maneuvered and called him up for him as well.

A great hunt indeed!!!
WessVJason_zps2113a8da.jpg

Good luck if you are after them.
Wess

Wes's, that's outstanding, congratulations !
Back out here now, gobbles 200yds off on next property... went quiet, suspect he's henned up...will wait to if he comes looking when he's done with them

Thats Just Cool! :thumbsup:
Don't ya love it when a plan comes together?
Good calling and shooting..
Enjoy the meals!...dan

Super good job!!! Now with some "Luck" it is my turn later this month!!!! Congratulations :hatsoff: :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :bow: you certainly proved your abilities this time out.

I can't stand it!!! I haven't even heard a gobble since season came in. Still got lots of time though.

Congrats.

Congrats on a good hunt! There is definitely something very satisfying about calling a gobbler in and taking it with a muzzleloader :thumbsup:

Hunted all weekend and the only thing I called in was a hen who scratched around near the decoys :idunno: :haha:

Back