• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

turkey shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weasel

40 Cal.
Reaction score
hello the camp
went to the first shoot I was able to get time off for today. Targets were live turkeys at 75 yds offhand Alvin York style (behind railroad ties) I only got to shoot one time and shot center and made meat. that was fun then I had pluckin and cleanin that wasn't as much fun
but I got a bird for thanksgiving dinner
weasel
good luck to everyone this hyer huntin season

You had a shoot down there and you didn't let me know about it? I'm always lookin' for someplace new to go shoot. Give me a shout next time, if time permits I'll be there. Take care, Rick,

Sorry Deaddawg it kinder snuck up on me there hawg shoot is the 14th and 15th of Feb woods walk is the 14th Meat shoot is 15th I'll try and remind you then
weasel

Thanks, I'll try to remember also. Sounds like it could be a good shoot, I'll try to be there. That was interesting about the 209 primer, not a time for a misfire. Bet he was puckered tight and brown rocket powered. Take care, Rick.

Latest posts

Back