• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Turkeys on youtube

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was siting in my bedroom watching youtube videos of turkey calls and wild turkeys being hunted and the window was wide open as it was a really nice day.

It dawned on me after watching a few that some of the turkey sounds were coming from outside in response to the sounds of the calls I was watching on the kindle.
The hen I was watching being hunted, she had called in a tom from the grave.

I'd have gone and found him, he wasn't far off at all, but I figure a youtube video qualifies as an electronic call.

When I was a young feller, the turkeys on the farm would go crazy and start calling when they heard the first few seconds of "Jungle Love" by The Steve Miller Band.

That amused me as well... :)

Jungle Love...now that's hilarious :rotf: ...may have to give it a try just for kicks...by the way CL, what isn't so funny is you are more than right about it being illegal...and the sad part is the game department would have issued a citation! :shake:

I had just read the regulation banning the use of electronic calls a few days before so I know the rule as it is fresh in my head.
When I hunt I tread carefully and try to be aware of all the rules I am expected to follow.
I do not relish the idea of going to jail, loosing my license, or paying a fine over something I should have known.

I make it a habit to read the regulation booklet every year for any changes that may have taken place...you would be amazed at how many don't and get them selves into trouble! :idunno:

Back