• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Uberti 1858 Remington .44 5.5” Barrel Case Hardened Receiver NIB $450

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaskagrizz49

40 Cal
Reaction score
Here’s a Uberti 1858 Remington New Model Army .44 with the shorter 5.5” barrel and a beautiful case hardened receiver. I bought this this past spring, and have only removed the preservative oil and inspected it to be free from defects. It’s still NEW and UNFIRED in the original box with all factory paperwork. I’ve had some unforeseen financial obligations arise, and have a full size Uberti 1858 in stainless with adjustable sights…thus this one is expendable. My price is simply the $450 I gave Midway for it and I’ll eat the included shipping anywhere in the US legal to do so. My price is firm and accepted methods of payment are either a USPS model order or PP F&F and shipping will be priority insured. I’m not interested in trades on this one, please PM (private message) me with further inquiries and thanks for looking…
4E59E194-F274-498F-8288-F1FEAD9D2A64.jpeg
FCF154D1-35B5-42F2-AEA5-AD604065C228.jpeg
3905BC14-0809-4FE6-8F4B-839ED90947AC.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back