• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Uggh. Ice storm.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbore442001

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Today is the opening day of the Massachusetts muzzleloader season. I was intending to try to hunt for an hour before work. That was the plan.Well, so much for the plan.

I went out after Mary gave me the evil eye look at how bad it was and I didn't sand/salt the walkway, etc. I think I will have to cook supper tonight.

Anyways,I will go out this afternoon and see what happens.I have a dental appointment this morning so I should get some time in the stand. I'll give a full report.

We get a lot of freezing rain here in Kingston. I hate it - I'd rather a foot of snow than an inch of freezing rain. Oh well... it's not enough to make me wanna move.

Good Luck this afternoon, bigbore.
Went out this morning, hairy ride getting there and lots of falling branches and ice in the woods. could have used a hard hat. :grin: Didn't see any deer. they were probably hunkered down in some pines. I'll give it another go tommorow.
Watch out for falling objects. :shocked2:

Ok. Hunt report. I didn't go out. The dentist is really great and I was feeling good enough to go to work. I worked the amount that I was gone at the dentist and by the time I got out, it was dark.

I figured with the ice storm, nothing really moved anyways. I'll go out tommorrow afternoon.

Well, If bigbore starts walking to Rhody and I start walking East, we might push 1 or 2 to ya by Wendsday. What do ya think of that, Swampy? :rotf: :rotf:

It is mild now, but what is the weather down there in August? I'll take the cold any day.

We're supposed to get some snow thursday. I hope that helps out in finding where they have gone.

:haha: In August you can usually find me in a long sleeve shirt cause I keep this room at a cool 65 and refuse to go outside.

If that was one of you guys pushin 3 Does by me this mornin, thanks! But 5:30 ish was just way to early. :rotf:

Back