• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ultra-Hi Miroku Japan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jappo

Poco Loco
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy all,
Hope this question is ok on here. There is a local person offered me a 45 caliber pistol. A Hi-Hunter Miroku Japan.
I asked him how much, he said make him an offer. I don't like putting prices on other peoples stuff. He has 3 other rifles for sale along with this pistol. He's was actually wanting a lump sum for all four items. More than I can afford and have no use for. Told him I might be interested in the pistol. I have no idea on the value. The MADE IN JAPAN thing kinda makes a person leary about it.
He said it functions as it should and the bore is shiny.
Even if I don't "need" it. What would be a fair price for one of these?

Attachments

• 20241026_080636.jpg
    20241026_080636.jpg
    669.5 KB
  • 20241026_080612.jpg
    20241026_080612.jpg
    536.9 KB

Latest posts

Back