• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Upcoming events at Fort de Chartres

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WGR

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone... thought I'd just post a topic about some upcoming events at Fort de Chartres in southwestern Illinois. The Colonial Trade Faire & Musket Frolic will be held March 31 - April 1, 2012 and the annual Fort de Chartes Rendezvous will be held June 2-3, 2012. If you'd like to know more about historic french sites in New France (the SW Illinois areas) visit www.saveillinoishistory.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I've pre-warned my wife that we're headed there for the fair (my birthday present...LOL) and that she should go prepared with loads of cash. Thank goodness I have my own stash to take . Hope the weather holds out... geeze it's 80 degrees here this week.

Was a good fair. Lots of good vendors, high quality stuff, and friendly folks.

Good weather too. My daughter and I had a blast.

Back