• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Very nice Hasler shooting/haversack...Price reduction $70

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello! Up for sale is a beautiful and unused bag by the talented Dave Hasler of New York! I have collected his work for a few years and am always impressed. When he told me he was leaving the medium of bags I bought up as many as I could. Some I gave as gifts, some as shooting prizes and other I just kept! I will be posting a few I have for sale over the next few weeks. This can be one of your last chances to get one. This one is made from linen, old coverlet and a leather flap hand painted in his inimitable style. It also has a two piece pocket on the inside. I am asking $70 which includes shipping to the continental US. I accept money order, personal check and paypal for the time being. Please ask any questions I am happy to talk!

Attachments

• hasler1.JPG
    hasler1.JPG
    5.6 MB
  • hasler2.JPG
    hasler2.JPG
    4.9 MB
  • hasler3.JPG
    hasler3.JPG
    4.5 MB
Last edited:
Status