• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

View from the blind!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice looking gun and some beautiful turkey real estate . Tom :grin:

Broke out of the blind on Sunday's hunt! Had a nice jak come across the pasture but he veered off the last few yds. I don't think he liked my jake decoy!! Close enough that I cocked the hammer, but just a few steps too far for a shot!!

Did you make that while waiting on turkeys? Just wondering. Some of us do different things to pass the time while on a stand. Dan.

Back in the blind this am! Heard 3 tons gobbling early, only one on our farm. Unexpected light rain came thru but is over for now!! Fixing to move east, to a different spot!!!

Back in the blind this am! Heard 3 toms gobbling early, only one on our farm. Unexpected light rain came thru but is over for now!! Fixing to move east, to a different spot!!!

Back