• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

want to trade hunts?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleener

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a little over 100 acres of prime whitetail deer hunting land and a modern rustic log cabin that I built from scratch on the property. My land is a diversity of CRP, tree lined draws, creek, 2 ponds, mature timber mixed with younger timber.

My place is in southern Iowa right in the heart of big buck country. My place is managed with hunting in mind.

This area usually takes a few points to get a tag for non residents. The early ML season is not open to non residents. During shotgun season you may use a ML. There is a late ML season that non resident can hunt in.

Of coarse hunting with a traditional ML is encouraged, but choice of weapon is up to you.

I am open to more than one hunter and of coarse using the cabin is part of the deal.

I have some nice 10 pointers on trail cam this year. My youngest son age 15 has been chasing them around the past couple of weekends in youth season. He missed a nice 8 point with his ML on Saturday night..

I am not interested in trading for another whitetail hunt.

I am interested in just about anything else, offer up what you got and lets see what we can do.

Feel free to shoot me a private message if you are interested and/or have questions.

Fleener

Forgot to mention, that I have great turkey hunting as well. A buddy and his wife from MN came down to hunt a couple of years ago with their flinters. The toms were really active that afternoon. They got setup, started calling, had 2 toms come into the decoys within 10 min. They shot the first tom, hit the call and the second came back in and also got shot. My buddy called me all excited to tell me their great luck. I was mad because I had to work and was not able to be hunting.....Of coarse this is not a normal, everyday occurrence....

Fleener

Latest posts

Back