• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

wanted to introduce myself.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennystone1

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

I am from alabama,really love deer hunting,I bow,rifle, and muzzleloader hunt.I just bought a new cva firebolt .209 ultramag,have not got to fire it yet,hope to soon.

Good and safe hunting to all!! :) :hmm:

Welcome woodworker1:

I see you have a new inline, the cva firebolt .209 ultramag...

What caliber is it?

woodworker1 : Howdy, And Welcome To The Camp !!
I don't own a inline, I have T/C 50cal Hawkens flintlock, and a T/C 54cal Hawkens percussion Rifles. I just got the 50cal flintlock, I can't wait to fire it. I hope you have fun shooting your new rifle too. Again, Welcome and Take Care. Mtn-Man2u :)

woodworker1,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with us. did you suffer much damage from all the storms, i'm sure if nothing else you got wet. all your b/p answers are at your fingertips. not to much archery around but there is always
genereal interest forum where you can ask or tell about
almost anything.

again welcome and stay active :peace: :) :thumbsup: :RO:

Back