• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WARNING to all Deer!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The GRIZZLER IS COMING....

DSCN5926.JPG.w560h420.jpg

They can run, but they will just die tired..

HH

Headhunter , I cant wait to see this rifle completed and a range report. This is going to be one heck of a rifle.

Sam

Ok. What are the specifications of your gun? What caliber? What barrel length? Anything else that is outstanding of it? I'd like to know since this post piqued my interest.

A Taste...

DSCN5959.JPG.w560h420.jpg

DSCN5888.JPG.w560h747.jpg

DSCN5970.JPG.w560h420.jpg

Getting Closer! When the triggers are done, It will be finished and ready to shoot and file the sights in. Thursday is my projected range day.

Headhunter

That woods got some nice curl in it.
If it's to heavy for you to tote around sent it my way I think I could handle it :hatsoff:

looks real good,one to be proud of.

Tom

one begged me to shoot them and spare them the grizzly wrath but I said no I have to wait until the 21st of November because Illinois is wierd. SO did you build this with a blueprint or pattern, and 60 cal did you make the whole gun from scratch? Who will make the mould for you?

Back