• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

We drew!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mydnyte Son

32 Cal.
Reaction score
A big thanks to Stump58 for letting me in on his 100M draw this year! :bow: We drew tags and with any luck me and my Renegade are gonna dump us a deer. I am lookin for a two or three year old doe to occupy my freezer and am already breakin out recipes for some winter eats.

Now if I can just keep from getting buck fever after all these years of livin like a flat lander :haha:

I really dont think that luck will play into this.

Miracles now, well thats another story! :rotf:

Congrats on the draw there are some good areas in the 100M hunt in the coast range west of you, the season is a bit shorter than it used to be and starts earlier but it is still during the rut and the leaves are down, the weather will likley be foul and keep them stired as well and it is about the best time there is to find the Blacktails unaware.Good luck and happy hunting :thumbsup:

Back