• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

whats a conical?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, i'll answer. It is an enlongated Bullet other than a round ball, such as the T/C Maxi Hunter and Maxi Ball, which is not just an oversized round ball. I know that there are no dumb questions here, but there is a place at the top of the page for a person to do a search for whatever it is they are looking for. Sometimes that works just as well and you find your answer faster. :relax: I'm not picking on ya, just trying to point out the feature to you. Welcome to the world of muzzleloaders.

Conical example... after & before. ::
bullets2.jpg

That's somebody who tells jokes and makes people laugh for a living. Rounballs, buddy, roundballs. Just keep thinkin' "Roundballs."

Latest posts

Back