• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Whitetail Opener Tomorrow!!!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skychief

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Just finished loading my little Seneca for its maiden voyage into the deer woods.

Our firearm season opens tomorrow here in Indiana. Supposed to be about 20 degrees in the morning as it has been the last few days. That'll be nice.

I've been hunting my fanny off with a traditional bow since October 1st experiencing some close calls with 3 nice bucks, one being a true standout. So, I am looking forward to being able to reach out a little farther if need be. Hope to be blessed enough to see the whopper one more time!

Good luck to you all that are still hunting and if not too much trouble, cross your fingers for me. :haha:

Best regards, Skychief. :hatsoff:

i hope you get to put a round ball out'a the seneca through a good'un. i hunted with my seneca this morning, first time its went to the woods with me but didnt see anything but turkeys.

Me too, I,ve come close with the longbow ,but deer just out of range .Sure been fun trying .Michigans gun season opener is tomorrow also, and ill be trying with the smokepole I built last winter, good luck to all you fellas that are hunting and be safe! :)

Back