• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Who makes a 54 cal percussion pistol with long barrel?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see the Pedersoli Bounty 16" long barrel in 50 cal. Looking for a .54 cal long barrel percussion. Anyone know where I might locate?
thanks ahead for your response.

Try Flintlocks Etc,(flintlocksetc.com). Rich is full line Pedersoli dealer and a great guy. I have purchased a few from Rich. Good Luck.

rogueriver chasing crow
I would not want anything longer than 16" but was looking for the .54 cal. hence the heavier ball. Will contact places you guys noted. May get a regular length it would probably be a whole lot easier to handle and carry.
thanks guys

ended up picking up a Lyman PP .54. Hefted a .45 in the Bounty and it was not what I though it would be for hold and so went with the shorter piece. thanks for info above

Back