• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Wisconsin Deer Season

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wink

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Two weeks from today I'll be heading uo to the Chequamegon National Forest in Bayfield County for 10 days of Deer hunting, camping and solitude. This will be the very first year that I plan on converting to muzzleloader as my primary firearm.I've been practicing and have developed a lot of confidence in my TC 50 WMC. I've taken two deer with two shots the past two years during the special Muzzleloader season. I've long looked foward to a solo hunt and since my dad has retired from hunting and my son is busy with school and athletics I guess it will be up to me to hopefully bring home some meat. Does any one else plan on being up north or doing something similar in your own region? Id' love to hear of your plans or experiences.

:thumbsup: I'll be in the Nicolet near Mountain WI during the same time. I only carry my .54 GPR now and don't even pack a centerfire. . . . more fun that way. I've taken a Doe, a Spiker and a Six point the last couple years.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Norge

Back