• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Woo Hoo!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pork Chop

58 Cal.
Reaction score
I have finally secured access to a 200 acre parcel that has been dangling in front of me for about 4 years now. Come this October, I plan to make some smoke and hopefully some meat there!

I had to tell someone, thanks for reading this!

Thanks! This is shaping up to be a promising year. I have put in for the quota hunts for the first time ever, and now this. Dang, a deer just HAS to cross in front of me now! :grin:

:haha: :thumbsup:

Whats the rules and regs down there anyway??

Things are much more open for private lands with regards to seasons. I have heard and seen some pretty dangerous stuff in WMAs, so I have been looking for any opportunity to hunt on private lands.

I got a tour of the place. It is already set up pretty well with at least 6 stands and a similar number of ground blinds. It has a stream and a stocked pond, plus loads of trails...

Back