• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Yesterday...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was nursing a bad knee :(
Time to go steady and hit the young plantations.
Called a magpie in, got four of our wood pigeon and a rabbit.

I missed a squirrel at 15'! Yes that's 15'! That's a bad flinchin'! :haha:
Got good sparks all day. The olive oil on the fibre wads kept the foul nice n' soft and I even made a few wads from toilet paper!

Knee swollen again now :doh:

B :thumbsup:

At least a Squirrel is smaller than a Deer. :grin: Hope the knee gets better. Larry

If you didn't miss one once in a while, you'd be outta game at your normal success rate! :wink:

I assume you started using toilet paper as a wad to clean up the mess those animals leave every time you shoot at them! With your reputation out there in the woods I figure it scares the $#@^ out of them everytime they see you coming!

Back