• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from an old Longhunter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Actually I am not a new member but recently had to get new UN and PW, and now find I am "as a new memner". But that is ok. I have just signed up as a supporting member.
Will I recieve any kind of confirmation? Something to tell me now what my privliges may be.
Otherwise I am just an old coot from Western Pa that has the same BP desease as you all do. I cannot get enough of these old stories, guns and accessories, etc.
I am sure I probably know a few of you folks from the area events and other related web sites.
Best to you all,

Well then, you are aware of scammers and spammers so nuf said. HI, only here since December so not a hand. Old, what's that? Once you pull that trigger, nothing to do but, reload. From Michigan Steve

Actually I am not a new member but recently had to get new UN and PW, and now find I am "as a new memner". But that is ok. I have just signed up as a supporting member.
Will I recieve any kind of confirmation? Something to tell me now what my privliges may be.
Otherwise I am just an old coot from Western Pa that has the same BP desease as you all do. I cannot get enough of these old stories, guns and accessories, etc.
I am sure I probably know a few of you folks from the area events and other related web sites.
Best to you all,
Welcome Back to the addiction 😂🤣 support group

Back