• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Wyoming

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome from Colorado. I'm a part time Wyoming resident.

I know there's been Mountain Men Rendezvous held in Encampment in the past. Not sure about this year, but keep an eye out.

Hello from Wyoming. I have participated in the Colorado Springs Rendezvous with family years ago. Im interested in what events are occurring in Wyoming.
Fort Bridger Rendezvous is Labor Day weekend, Bear River Rendezvous in Evanston is usually the weekend before that, last full weekend in August I believe. There is also a smaller one in West Yellowstone, not sure what weekend it is

Fort Bridger Rendezvous is Labor Day weekend, Bear River Rendezvous in Evanston is usually the weekend before that, last full weekend in August I believe. There is also a smaller one in West Yellowstone, not sure what weekend it is
Thank you. I ll have to check them out.

Hello from Wyoming. I have participated in the Colorado Springs Rendezvous with family years ago. Im interested in what events are occurring in Wyoming.
1838 on the original site in Riverton usually in July…..hello from Alaska by the from a former long time Wyoming resident that’s going to try to make the 1848 next year……

Latest posts

Back