• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzle Blasts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
As much as I get irritated at Muzzle Blasts arriving around 20 of the month due, it arrived today, 23 Dec 19 for the January 2020 issue.

Fleener, thanks to all that made it happen. Another log on the fire tonight and another bowl of butter beans on the table.

I enjoy the magazine and look forward to it.

Kinda looks like Rudolph on the cover does it not?

fdf

Mine came today as well! Have not had a chance to look at it yet. I will pass along your thanks.

Hopefully the trend will continue!

Now if we can only get some bathrooms and range improvements made!

Fleener

Mine came today as well! Have not had a chance to look at it yet. I will pass along your thanks.

Hopefully the trend will continue!

Now if we can only get some bathrooms and range improvements made!

Fleener

I quickly skimmed it, like what I have seen thus far.

"Now if we can only get some bathrooms and range improvements made!"

I have put my money where my mouth is, I have pledged money for the pistol range, talked with Marty and others on the pistol range. I have the money if they wish to do the work that I have wished to fund.

Excellent! We are still moving forward with the INDNR and pittman-robertson grant money. Trying to get another meeting with them in Jan. They are so far still a very willing partner.

Fleener

FDF

Notice the article featuring the staff, starting with Joyce? Excellent suggestion and long overdue. Thanks for the ideas.

Fleener

I passed along the complements to the Staff at NMLRA that made this happen and they have responded that they appreciate the positive comments.

Fleener

Back